Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Tweets

  • 15:15 In case you're concerned, I finished the paper after finding a substitute eteaching website, www.ectolearning.com. It seems good! #
  • 15:16 says "Mischief Managed." Paper is done anyway. Joy! (LOL) plurk.com/p/lxcdz #
  • 20:12 Getting ready for my tomorrow's 10:30-noon gig: introducing "Studying Abroad" to lots of non-English majors, including TOEFL, CVs, studyplan #
  • 20:16 wonders if my page should be called "Spasm Nuggets" or "Spasm Flakes..." or maybe "Spam Nougat"?? :-& plurk.com/p/lytzt #
  • 21:06 @TheDutchlady Sorry to hear about these troubles. Hope you get computing again soon! #
  • 21:17 I am looking forward to Google's Hoax of the Year for April Fools' Day! WHO'S WITH ME?? #
  • 21:18 shouts: I am SO looking forward to Google's Hoax of the Year for April Fools' Day! WHO'S WITH ME?? Please repl... plurk.com/p/lz7ii #
  • 21:26 Up at 5 AM to prepare for classes today. Wordsworth's Tintern Abbey. Whose Line games; setting up for the new Ecto pages Reading Sh.. #
  • 23:13 you should follow @NeilInnes, @anglobaptist, and @HowardASherman. 9 more picks at twibes.com/?r=T1 #
  • 23:18 @anglobaptist Tried twibes.com. Don't really see the point, though. Feel like I rode thru Disney's Land of Elbow & now I'm in the giftshop-- #
  • 23:31 is hoaxing his students on his homepage--Mid-term Exams are canceled! APRIL FOOLS are pwned! plurk.com/p/m030m #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment