Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Tweets

  • 21:11 wishes he didn't have to fail students, but sometimes they beg so hard! Sorry guys! plurk.com/p/13kg9s #
  • 23:58 @alyankovic Whoa Al, watch out now. Your lady's about to be inundated with perhaps unwanted attention. Or is that the idea? Be well, Al! #
  • 00:02 @alyankovic "When we watch Pal-Yat-Chee, / We get itchy and scratchy..." (Spike J.) I think the Simpsons chars' get names fm this lyric, eh? #
  • 00:06 @alyankovic And anyway, my dear close friend, don't you really have a backup pair of shoes? (Not to criticize.) None of my beeswax tho'. Pax #
  • 00:09 @suzanneyankovic twitpic.com/7vqd8 - Please help me say hi to my old HS friend Patton, if you don't mind; he was my supporting ac ... #
  • 11:42 feels frustrated with his non-instructions-reading students! So many points lost due to ignorance of the requi... plurk.com/p/13q4gn #
  • 12:10 @BeatlesTweets Sad to say, he's surrounded by FOUR walls...but not of sound. #
  • 13:05 stayed up last night till 12:30 this AM grading faulty stories Jonnie woke 4:30, hungry. I fed. He sucks. (sorry) Since I have a mt.. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment