Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Tweets

  • 14:22 thinks , "I've got to concentrate!" [concentrate concentrate] "Hello?" [Hello hello] "Echo!" [echo echo] "Pinc... plurk.com/p/142wy1 #
  • 14:26 @TheOnion Thanks, it's about time someone exposed the utter bootlessness of the nemesis "Phys Ed!" Sit down and shout about it! #
  • 16:17 Another Monday Morning tinyurl.com/m3psj5 via www.diigo.com/~litmuspaper My student Lily pretended this was her story for the final! #
  • 16:32 storiesasu tinyurl.com/mocfxt via www.diigo.com/~litmuspaper My student Ian pretended he wrote this (The Lazy Farmer) for his final! #
  • 20:14 Figuring out the last of the grades. WRIT2 is done; DRAMA; LIT2; VOCAB. Now for LISP. Deadline tonight. #
  • 21:57 Stick a fork into my grades for this semester, as they are done!! Not _too_ well done, but then that's rare. Well, well, well. Happy Medium. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment