Friday, November 30, 2012

Nearly December!?

It's hard to believe how fast time goes. It's been super busy here this semester. I'm involved with three different school dramas, from a full length to a series of 40 conversations. It's rather overwhelming. Add to this various health things and my wife's school's official evaluation, and it's just exhausting! I've been doing some creative work though, some songs and poetry and at least the start of some stories, though none of any real length that have been seen through to completion, sad to say. Oh and all of those three dramas! Some in several widely varying drafts. It's just a sort of high powered life that lays me low. Dealing with depression is also a struggle, but I think I'm learning some good coping strategies and my therapist says I am getting better; I've been seeing her since early this calendar year. Hugs and respect to you all! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment