Friday, November 30, 2012

Parodies Group Begun; Searching for Lodgings!

Heyo! Stressful as salad these days. I have to finish a paper on Computer Aided Language Learning for drama classes, find a room for rent for a summer trip we would LIKE to take after this semester, finish a . . . . .well, hey, did you not see the list a few posts ago? Read it again and you'll recall.
If you are interested in parodies, spoofs, satires, and the like, you may be interested in discussions of these things and also creating them at my new social network thingy I have just started.
http://parodies.ning.com/
I have done some parodies of my own and always have been a fan of PDQ Bach, "Weird Al" Yankovic, films like "Airplane!" and "Young Frankenstein," and even graphic parodies like these:
THE ORIGINAL:

No comments:

Post a Comment